The main place where defaults are set is in the Page Master. This article describes how to access the Page Master in your document.
A Displayr document.
To access the Page Master, click on the Page Master button in the toolbar, top right of the screen as shown below.
In the Page Master include you can make the following changes:
- Adding backgrounds.
- Setting default colors for charts, tables, and shapes.
- Setting default font family, font size, font style, and font color.
- Creating a Chart template.
- Setting up example layouts, similar to PowerPoint.
- Setting default significance testing assumptions.
Once you have made all the desired changes, to return Normal view, click the button to the left of the highlighted button below.