This article describes how to set the default fonts in the Page Master rather than changing fonts in your report one by one. The Page Master controls the overall appearance of the report.
1. To access the Page Master, click on the Page Master button in the toolbar, top right of the screen as shown below.
2. On the left of the page is the Master tree. This lists all the different types of pages available in the Document.
3. Go through each Page until you find an Output and select it. An Output is either:
- a Table
- a Chart
- a Callout
- a Textbox
4. To change the select the Output object and go to Properties > APPEARANCE > Font in the object inspector and select the Font name that you want to use from the list of pre-defined fonts in the drop-down.
5. Next to the drop-down for the Font name is another drop-down for selecting the Font size.
6. Repeat steps 3 to 5 for each Output object in the Master tree.
7. To return from the Page Master view, click the button to the left of the highlighted button below.
This will take you back to the Normal view where you carry on creating your report.