This article describes how you can modify the document templates that you can select from the New Document view in Displayr
A document template needs to have already been created for your company. See How to Add Your Own Document Template to the Gallery.
- Create a new document using the template.
- Modify the document as you want. This is the document that you will use as your template.
- Publish > Export Data> Download Document (.QPack)
- Go to the Displayr Cloud drive by clicking your account icon and then Displayr cloud drive.
- Find the QPack that represents your document template. It will start with whatever name appears when you use the template and end with .template.QPack.
- Take a note of the name of the QPack.
- Rename the QPack that was downloaded in step 3, giving it the same name as the current template in the Displayr Cloud Drive.
- In the Displayr Cloud Drive, press + Upload and select the QPack, choosing to replace the current template file.