Get started using Displayr
Import, export, and manipulate your data.
Create reports, visualize, and present your data.
Analyze data with advanced statistical methods.
Manage your account, clients, and settings.
Tips, tricks, and principles for optimizing the speed/performance of Displayr for larger projects
Switching to Displayr
Key things to know when switching from other software to Displayr
- Tips for Working Efficiently in Displayr
- How to Troubleshoot Anything
- How to Access the Displayr Cheat Sheet
- How to Import Data into Displayr
- How to Fix Metadata Issues in Displayr
- How to Split a Sample
- How to Access Legacy "with Tests" Visualizations
- How to Set or Change Weights, Filters, Statistics, or Row or Column Variables, all at once
- How to Use Rules in Displayr
- How to Apply a Filter
- How to Create a Combo Box Filter
- Exporting and Updating PowerPoint reports Video Series
- How to Export a Document to PowerPoint
- How to Apply Significance Testing in Displayr
- How to Compare Significant Differences Between Columns
- How to See Statistical Testing Detail using a Table
- How to do the Statistical Analysis of Choice-Based Conjoint Data
- How to Do Driver Analysis
- How to Run Linear Discriminant Analysis
- How to Do K-Means Cluster Analysis
- How to Do Latent Class Analysis
- How to Troubleshoot R Code in Displayr
- How to Troubleshoot Speed and Performance Issues