This article describes how to set up a background by inserting images and shapes from the Images and Shapes menu. When you go into the Page Master, you can see the different page layouts on the left (Title Only, Blank, etc.). You can create backgrounds for these pages by inserting images and shapes from the Insert tab.
You will need to:
- Create a new Document by selecting + New Document in the Document Settings
- Or, open an existing Displayr Document
Get creative and design a background for your dashboard e.g., add a block of color, a photo, or a logo. To insert a background image:
To access the Page Master, click on the Page Master button in the toolbar, top right of the screen as shown below.
- Click on Image and select your image.
- Make sure the image fills the page by dragging it to size.
- Do this for every page type you want to have a background under the Master tree.
- When you're done, be sure to exit the Page Master, by clicking the button to the left of the highlighted button below.
This will take you back to the Normal view where you carry on creating your report.
- OPTIONALLY: You can just import images ad-hoc with Insert > Text and Images > Image.
How to Create a Template Document
Article is closed for comments.