You can customize the colors shown in Appearance > Table Styles and colors used by default in our legacy visualizations through via the Page Master. The same color scheme is shared, so if you change the defaults for your charts, those changes will also appear in your tables and will affect the options that are available when changing your table style.
- One or more drag-and-drop tables and/or legacy visualizations (any ...with Tests visualization is one). You can tell it is a legacy visualization for sure, if there isn't a Properties > R CODE box. If wanting to set default colors on an R-based visualization, you should create a visualization template, see How to Create a Visualization Template.
To change the color scheme:
- Select Enter Page Master view in the view section at the top right.
- Select the Title and Content page on the left-hand side (or any master page with a chart on it).
- Click on the chart on the page.
- Use the selections in the APPEARANCE section on the right-hand side to choose the colors you want to use.
You can see these default colors in the Normal view in the Table style menu:
And on any legacy chart: