Documents created in Displayr can only be accessed and viewed by people who have a Displayr account and were granted access to the Document. To share the document with other interested parties you can export it and publish it as a Web Page (Dashboard).
This article describes how to go from a Displayr Document...
...to a Displayr document presented as a Web Page (Dashboard) which can be accessed by anyone with a link.
- A Professional Displayr license.
- A Document with at least one Page and output to export.
- Sufficient View Time to access the Dashboard.
- Go to Publish > Publish as Web Pages.
- Choose one of the three available levels of Access for the published document.
These options are:
- Public on the web - Anyone on the internet can find and access the Dashboard. No login required.
- Anyone with the link - Anyone who has the link to the Dashboard can access it. No login required.
- Login and password required - Shared with specific people. Only users with appropriate login details can access the Dashboard (see: How to Invite New Users to Your Displayr Account).
- OPTIONAL: If you wish to hide the Navigation pane, expand the Advanced Options menu and select Hide Navigation pane.
- OPTIONAL: select Searchable from other company documents that can be viewed without a password to allow for this document to be found when performing searches in other Dashboards exported using the Anyone with the link access option.
- Select Publish (or Republish to update the already published Dashboard).