Documents created in Displayr can only be accessed and viewed by people who have a Displayr account and were granted access to the Document. To share the document with other interested parties you can export it and publish it as a Web Page (Dashboard).
This article describes how to go from a Displayr Document...
...to a Displayr document presented as a Web Page (Dashboard) which can be accessed by anyone with a link.
- A Professional Displayr license.
- A Document with at least one Page and output to export.
- Sufficient View Time to access the Dashboard.
- Go to Publish > Publish as Web Pages.
- Choose one of the three available levels of Access for the published document.
These options are:
- Public on the web - Anyone on the internet can find and access the Dashboard. No login required.
- Anyone with the link - Anyone who has the link to the Dashboard can access it. No login required.
- Login and password required - Shared with specific people. Only users with appropriate login details can access the Dashboard (see: How to Invite New Users to Your Displayr Account).
- OPTIONAL: If you wish to hide the Navigation pane, expand the Advanced Options menu and select Hide Navigation pane.
- OPTIONAL: Select Searchable from other company documents that can be viewed without a password to allow for this document to be found when performing searches in other Dashboards exported using the Anyone with the link access option.
- OPTIONAL: If using Anyone with the link, use the Advanced Options to select Viewers can Explore without password if you wish to enable Explore Mode for anonymous viewers. Explore Mode is enabled by default when publishing using Login and password required and unavailable if using Publish on the web. See How to Use Explore Mode for more information on the mode.
- Select Publish (or Republish to update the already published Dashboard).