This article describes how to export a Displayr Page or Pages as multiple PowerPoint reports using a filter. This post contains the steps showing how to export the below Page to PowerPoint using a gender filter...
..creating separate PowerPoint documents for Male and Female respondents.
- A link to a published Displayr document. See: Publishing as a Web Page (Online Report / Dashboards).
- A filter. See: How to Create a Simple Filter.
- A Displayr document containing a data set.
- A data output (e.g., table, chart, visualization).
- Open the published Displayr Document in View Mode
- Within View mode, click on the Export link (at the very top) and select PowerPoint.
- Click on Advanced Options, pick the filter categories you wish to use (e.g., Male, Female), and click Export.
Note the following:
- This option requires all underlying tables and calculations to be on visible pages. Any items on hidden pages will not be filtered. It works the same way as applying page filters from the Filters drop-down menu in View mode.
- If you are using tables as the underlying data, you should place them on the same pages as your final outputs.
- If you are using Calculations as the underlying data, these also need to be filterable; that is, they need to reference QFilter in the code. Unless you are using a custom Calculation, this will already be included in the underlying R code. See: How to Control Which Calculations are Filtered in View Mode.