This article describes how to export a Displayr Page or Pages as multiple PowerPoint reports using a filter. This post contains the steps showing how to export the below Page to PowerPoint using a gender filter...
..creating separate PowerPoint documents for Male and Female respondents.
- A Displayr document containing a data set.
- A data output (e.g. table, chart, visualization).
- A filter.
- A published Displayr document. To publish a Displayr document select Publish > Publish as Web Pages > select desired access settings > Publish. Remember to Republish if you have made changes and previously exported the document.
- Open the Document in View mode by selecting Publish > View Web Pages.
- Within View mode, click on the Export link (at the very top) and select PowerPoint.
- Click on Advanced Options, and pick the filter categories you wish to use (e.g. Male, Female), and click Export.
Note the following:
- This option requires all underlying tables and calculations to be on visible pages. Any items on hidden pages will not be filtered. It works in the same way as applying page filters from the Filters drop-down menu in View mode.
- If you are using tables as the underlying data, you should place them on the same pages as your final outputs.
- If you are using Calculations as the underlying data, these also need to be filterable, that is, they need to reference QFilter in the code. Unless you are using a custom Calculation, this will already be included in the underlying R code.