This article describes how to export a visualization from Displayr...
...to PowerPoint as an editable chart.
- At least one Displayr visualization.
- A matching PowerPoint chart type.
1. Select the chart or visualization from the page.
2. In the object inspector go to Properties > PowerPoint Export.
3. Change Format to Microsoft Chart.
4. To change the chart type, select the desired chart type from the Export as menu; if Match Displayr is selected, Displayr selects the most suitable match; if none is found a bar chart is selected as the default.
5. Go to Publish > Export Pages > PowerPoint.