This article describes how group pages into folders in the Pages portion of your dashboard.
In this example, Missing Value and Scatterplot analyses are stored in a folder called Data Examination; and Linear Regression and Stepwise Regression models are grouped into a folder called Regression Models. The pages labeled Cook's Distance and Heteroscedacity are not stored in folders.
- Pages you want to group into folders
- For Method 4, you will need a Displayr Enterprise user license which includes the ability to add custom analysis menu items
Folders can be made in several different ways:
- Clicking the + icon while hovering over an existing page/folder
- Right-Clicking in any blank area of the report tree
- Selecting Anything > Page Design > Folder
- Use the new QScript function project.report.appendFolder() (In order to use this method, you will need a Displayr Enterprise user license which includes the ability to add custom analysis menu items)
Method 1: Clicking the + icon while hovering over an existing page/folder
In this example, we will create a new folder called Diagnostics and then move the appropriate pages to that folder:
Method 2: Right-Clicking in any blank area of the report tree
- Right-click anywhere in the blank area
- Select Folder from the menu
- Rename the folder
Method 3: Selecting Anything > Page Design > Folder
- Select Anything > Page Design > Folder
A new folder will be added to the bottom of the pages tree. By default it is named New Folder.
Method 4: Use the new QScript function project.report.appendFolder()
Copy the new QScript function using the functionto the QScript editor. (Note: the existing folder creation functionality outlined in this Displayr Help article has not change)
- Once you have entered your code, press OK. You will now be prompted to enter a name for the file so it can then be saved to your Displayr Cloud Drive:
- If you create a QScript in a text editor outside of Displayr, you can instead upload it to the Displayr Cloud Drive from your document by clicking on your Profile icon > Displayr cloud drive > + Upload.