This article describes how to create a stacked column chart from an existing table like this:
To a chart like this (a 100% stacked column chart):
The same process can be used to create a column chart where the total does not add up to 100%. For example, the below chart was created using the same data as above, but replacing the percentages with the count for each cell:
- A table with at least two columns and at least one row.
1. Select Visualization > Column > Stacked Column.
2. Under Inputs > DATA SOURCE > Output in 'Pages' select the table that you want to base the chart on.
3. OPTIONAL: Under Chart > DATA SERIES > Color palette change the palette to Colorblind safe colors.
4. Click Calculate and/or ensure that Automatic is checked.