This article describes how to go from a table:
... to a classic gauge visualization:
- Go to Visualization > Number.
- Check the Show legacy visualization box in the lower left-hand corner
- Select Classic Gauge and click on the page where you want to put your chart
- In the Object Inspector, select the table you want to graph.
The result is as follows:
- OPTIONAL: In the Object Inspector, select a ROW variable and either leave COLUMN as SUMMARY or select a column variable from the list of variables in your file.
- Optional: Use the Chart menu in the object inspector to change the appearance of the visualization.