This article describes how to customize your Displayr URL.
Customers will always view your content at displayr.com.
The only part of the link that can be customized is the subdomain. The subdomain is the part of the link that comes before displayr.com. So, for example, if you want to include your brand name in the subdomain, your Displayr links would look like:
Please note this feature is only available Displayr Enterprise customers. Please contact us at email@example.com for enquiries.
- From the Documents page, select the user icon in the top right corner.
- Select Account settings.
- Click on the Settings tab.
- In the Subdomain: box, type type an optional subdomain for your company's login URL. This will become subdomain.displayr.com. If empty, the default app.displayr.com is used. This can be up to 63 characters and contain letters, numbers and hyphens(-) only.
- How to Create User Groups
- How to Add Users to a Group
- How to Give a Groups Access to a Document
- How to Restrict User Access to Individual Pages within a Document