This article describes how to create user groups that allow you to control what documents and pages within documents each user can access.
- You must have a paid professional user license
- Your Displayr account is a multi-user account
- You must be an administrator on the Displayr account
- From the Documents page, select the User profile icon in the top right corner.
- Select Account settings.
- Click on the Settings tab.
- Scroll down to the Groups section.
- Click on + New Group.
- Complete the fields.
- Tick or un-tick the Explore checkbox based on whether or not you want users in this group to be able to use Explore mode. Users with enabled Explore mode have access to all of the data in your document, so this option is not appropriate for restricting access to parts of the data.
- Click Save.
All groups will be listed on the Settings page in the Groups section. You can click on a user's name to make edits to their group settings.
Watch our New Users and Permissions video