This article describes how to create user groups that allow you to control what documents and pages within documents each user can access.
- You must have a paid professional user license
- Your Displayr account is a multi-user account
- You must be an administrator on the Displayr account
- From the Documents page, select the User profile icon in the top right corner.
- Select Account settings.
- Click on the Settings tab.
- Scroll down to the Groups section.
- Click on + New Group.
- Complete the fields.
- Click Save.
All groups will be listed on the Settings page in the Groups section. You can click on a user's name to make edits to their group settings.
How to Change to a Multi-User Account
How to Give Groups of Users Access to a Document
How to Restrict User Access to Individual Pages Within a Document
Watch our New Users and Permissions video
Article is closed for comments.