This article describes how to create user groups that allow you to control what documents and pages within documents each user can access.
- You must have a paid professional user license.
- Your Displayr account has been converted to be a multi-user account.
- You must have an administrator account.
1. From the Documents page, select the User profile icon in the top right corner.
2. Select Account settings.
3. Click on the Settings tab.
4. Scroll down to the Groups section.
5. Click on + New Group.
6. Complete the fields
7. Click Save.
All groups will be listed on the Settings page in the Users section. You can click on a user's name to make edits to their account settings.
- How to Change to a Multi-User Account
- How to Add Users to a Group
- How to Give a Groups Access to a Document
- How to Restrict User Access to Individual Pages within a Document