This article describes how to move documents from one Displayr account into another Displayr account. This is particularly useful when you have joined a multi-user account, but had already created documents in your own account. At this point, you may want to move documents into the multi-user account so that you can share access with other users.
You must have a login to two separate Displayr accounts.
- Log in to your Displayr account.
- You will see two accounts - your original account and the multi-user account which you have been added to.
- Open both of these accounts each in a separate browser tab.
- Go to the Documents page for the original account.
- Hover your mouse over a document name.
- Click the options drop-down (the box with 3 dots) and then click Settings.
- Expand the Version History section.
- Click the Download link for the most recent version of your project.
Note: When downloading the QPack, if you have files stored in the Displayr Cloud Drive, you will be prompted to download them directly when exporting.
- Switch browser tabs to go to the Documents page of the multi-user account.
- Click Upload > QPack and choose the file that you downloaded above. A new copy of the document will then be added to this account.