This article describes how to add user accounts to groups you've created. Each user account in a multi-user account can be assigned to one or more groups.
- You must have a paid professional user license.
- Your Displayr account has been converted to be a multi-user account.
- You must have an administrator account.
1. From the Documents page, select the user icon in the top right corner.
2. Select Account settings.
3. Click on the Settings tab.
4. Scroll down to the Users section.
5. Click on the name of the user that you want to add to a group.
6. Select the groups that you want to add the user to from the Group membership list box. Hold down your Ctrl key to select multiple groups.
7. Click Save.
- How to Change to a Multi-User Account
- How to Create User Groups
- How to Give a Groups Access to a Document
- How to Restrict User Access to Individual Pages within a Document