This article describes how to add users to groups you've created. Each user in a multi-user account can be assigned to one or more groups.
- You must have a paid professional user license.
- Your Displayr account has been converted to be a multi-user account.
- You must have be an administrator on the Displayr account.
- From the Documents page, select the user icon in the top right corner.
- Select Account settings.
- Click on the Settings tab.
- Scroll down to the Users section.
- Click on the name of the user that you want to add to a group.
- Select the group(s) that you want to add the user to from the Group membership list box. Hold down your Ctrl key to select multiple groups.
- Click Save.
- How to Change to a Multi-User Account
- How to Create User Groups
- How to Give Groups of Users Access to a Document
- How to Restrict User Access to Individual Pages Within a Document
Article is closed for comments.