This article describes how to give groups access to individual documents. Access permissions are assigned to each individual document.
- You must have a paid professional user license.
- Your Displayr account has been converted to a multi-user account.
- You must be assigned as an administrator on your account.
- Go to the Documents page for your account.
- Hover over the name of the document that you want to update permissions on.
- Click the options drop-down (the box with 3 dots) and then click Settings.
- Expand the Properties section.
- Update the selections in Authorised for view only list box to choose which groups are allowed to view but not edit the document.
- Update the selections in Authorised for view and edit list box to choose which groups can both view and edit the document.
- Click Save.
Please Note: If you modify or add users to a user group after giving the group access to the document, you will need to republish the document before the modified or added users take effect.
- How to Create a New Document in Displayr
- How to Change to a Multi-User Account
- How to Create User Groups
- How to Add Users to a Group
- How to Restrict User Access to Individual Pages within a Document
- How to Manage User Groups and Permissions in Displayr