This article describes how to give groups access to individual documents. Access permissions are assigned to each individual document and any changes to users/user groups are taken into account immediately.
- You must have a paid professional user license.
- Your Displayr account has been converted to a multi-user account.
- You must be assigned as an administrator on your account.
- Go to the Documents page for your account.
- Hover over the name of the document that you want to update permissions on.
- Click the options drop-down (the box with 3 dots) and then click Settings.
- Expand the Properties section.
- Update the selections in Authorised for view only list box to choose which groups are allowed to view but not edit the document.
- Update the selections in Authorised for view and edit list box to choose which groups can both view and edit the document.
- Click Save.
Watch our New Users and Permissions