This article describes how to go from a single-user account to a multi-user account in order to add users who can view and/or edit your documents.
You must have a paid professional user license to convert to a multi-user account.
Note: You must have Administrator privileges to change the settings below. If you don't see the menus mentioned in the steps below, please contact the administrator for your Displayr account.
1. From the Documents page, select the user icon in the top right corner.
2. Select Account settings.
3. Click on the Settings tab.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the Expand [Company name] button.
5. Click OK at the prompt 'You can now invite users into [Company name]'.
6. After the page refreshes, scroll down to the Users section.
7. Click the + New User button to add a user.
8. Enter the user's Name and Email along with any Notes.
9. Select the user's permission level from the Group membership list box.
10. Click Save.
All users will be listed on the Settings page in the Users section. You can click on a user's name to make edits to their account settings.
How to Give a Groups Access to a Document
How to Restrict User Access to Individual Pages within a Document
Article is closed for comments.