In the event that this agreement is not sufficient for your needs, we will generally be willing to sign additional agreements, provided that they:
- Do not negate aspects of our own Licensing Agreement, either explicitly or by having specific provisions that are contrary to our own.
- Do not contain a requirement that we delete all electronic electronic copies of confidential materials. We can never agree to such a term, as it is technically infeasible (e.g., due to backups held by hosting companies, emailing companies, etc.).
- Do not contain terms that can be interpreted as assigning intellectual rights over the use of our software to other parties.
- Are not written in such a way as to require a lawyer to understand their meaning.
- Contain no impractical or onerous clauses.
Process for asking us to sign a non-disclosure or confidentiality agreement
If our Licensing Agreement is not sufficient for your purposes, please send an email to email@example.com containing the following:
- Your document, as an attachment.
- An acknowledgment that you have read this document and that your agreement is consistent with each and every one of the points we have made above.