This article provides an overview of the different methods for importing data into Displayr.
- A Displayr document.
- You will require a professional Displayr license if dealing with data files that are more than 1,000 rows and 100 columns.
The following methods of data importation are available in Displayr:
- Data files (.sav, .xml, .sss, .mdd, .xls, .xlsx, .csv) stored on your computer or local drive.
- Data files saved in Cloud storage (Displayr Cloud Drive, Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, Box).
- Data files made accessible as a URL.
- API Integrations (Qualtrics, Decipher, SurveyMonkey, Displayr).
- SQL databases.
- Custom R code via URLs and accessing other APIs.
- QPacks from Q Research Software.
- Pasting tables.
1. The majority of these options are found in your document under Data Sets > Plus (+):
2. Custom R code for importing data can also be written using Calculation > Custom Code > click page.
3. Professional users can upload QPacks from their Documents page via the Upload button:
4. Tabular data can be pasted directly via Anything > Table > Paste or Enter Table.