This article describes how to import a data set into Displayr using R.
A Displayr document.
1. Select Data Sets > Plus (+) > R or Anything > Data > Data Sets > Add.
2. Enter a name for the data set under Name.
3. Enter your R code where it states "Enter your R code here":
Note, your R code must return a tabular result.
4. Press OK to import your data. It will then be added to your Data Sets tree.
5. OPTIONAL: You can test out your code first via selecting Calculation > Custom Code from the toolbar. This will help with troubleshooting your code.
Note, unlike when using R locally, in Displayr you are unable to import a data set from your local C drive as a browser cannot access this. Instead this should be made available as a URL. See How to Import Data via URL.