This article describes how to import a data set into Displayr using our integration with Unicom Intelligence.
Please note that a data set added via the Unicom integration will always update whenever you load the Displayr document. The automatic refresh setting described below is designed to simplify the updating process.
- An on-premise or cloud-based installation of Unicom Intelligence.
- Your Unicom API Key and Base URL (more on those below)
- Note: To obtain these, you will need administrator access to your Unicom installation or a colleague with access.
Finding your Unicom API information
1. Your Unicom Base URL will depend on whether you have an on-premise or cloud installation of Unicom.
- For cloud installations, the most likely Base URL: https://cloud.unicomsi.com/SPSSMR/WebApi
- For on-premise installations, it will be a company-specific domain but will always end with "SPSSMR/WebApi" and will look like this: https://<company-specific>/SPSSMR/WebApi
2. Finally, you need your API Key. These keys are generated in your Unicom installation. For more information about how to generate an API Key in Unicom, see: Getting started with the Web API.
Note: If your API Key is changed or regenerated in the Unicom system, you will need to repeat these steps to restore Displayr's connection to Unicom.
Importing your Unicom data
1. Select Data Sets > Plus (+) > Unicom Intelligence.
2. In the window that pops up, enter your Base URL and API Token.
3. Then, for the Automatically refresh every field, enter a number, in hours, for how often your data should update. If you leave it blank, the data will update every time you load the Displayr document.
4. Once you're done, press OK.
5. In the next window, select the desired survey and Displayr will add it as a data set to your document.
- We do not currently support importing surveys with more than 1 million responses.
Once you've imported your data, it's always a good idea to Check Your Data.