This article describes how to import static and *.QDat data sets from the Displayr Cloud Drive into your document.
- A professional user license.
- A data set (.sav, .xml, .sss, .mdd, .xls, .xlsx, .csv, .QDat) uploaded to the Displayr Cloud Drive.
Method 1 - Import static file
1. Ensure your data set has first been added to the Displayr Cloud Drive. This can be achieved via the Profile icon at the far right of the tool bar > Displayr cloud drive > + Upload.
Alternatively, if you already have your data sets loaded in your document, you can add these individually via Publish > Export Data > To Displayr Cloud Drive as SPSS File (.SAV) or To Displayr Cloud Drive as CSV File (.CSV).
2. Select Data Sets > Plus (+) > Displayr Cloud Drive.
3. Select your data set and press OK.
Method 2 - Import .QDat file
A QDat file is a compressed version of your data set that combines the raw variables with any additional constructions and calculations created by the user. These dynamic variables will effectively become hard-coded in this new data set which in turn improves performance.
1. Ensure your data set has first been published to the Cloud Drive as a *.QDat file via these steps: How to Publish Data to the Displayr Cloud Drive.
2. Now, open your new document and select Data Sets > Plus (+) > Displayr Cloud Drive.
3. Set the desired update frequency for Automatically refresh every X hours at the top of the Select a data file screen.
4. Select your *.QDat data set and press OK.