This article describes how to import a data set from Dropbox into Displayr.
- A Dropbox account with a data set (.sav, .xml, .sss, .mdd, .xls, .xlsx, .csv) saved in it.
- A Displayr document.
1. In Displayr, select Data Sets > Plus (+) > Dropbox.
2. Click Connect Dropbox.
3. Either enter your Dropbox user credentials or click Sign in with Google and use your Google user credentials (or select the correct user account if already signed in).
4. Click Continue > Allow.
5. Select the appropriate folder and then click the file you wish to import.
6. OPTIONAL: To update your file, select your data set in the Data Sets tree and press Update > Dropbox in the object inspector.