This article describes how to insert your company logo in the Page Master so that it appears on every page in your report by default.
It will take you from a blank page in your document ...
... to a page that contains your Company Logo.
Go to your Documents page and either create a new blank document by selecting + New Document or open an existing document.
- To access the Page Master, click on the Page Master button in the toolbar, top right of the screen as shown below.
- Select the type of page that you want your company logo to appear on from the Master tree on the left.
- Insert your company logo by clicking on Image in the toolbar.
- Select the company logo from either your computer or web search/cloud drive
- In the object inspector go to Properties > LAYOUT.
- Position and resize the logo to how you want it to appear on the Page.
- Go to toolbar, top right of the screen and click on the button to the left of the Page Master to return to the normal view.
- For your company logo to appear on types of pages, repeat steps 1 through to 6 for each page.
- Your company logo now appears on all the pages.