This article describes how to insert your company logo in the Page Master so that it appears on every page in your report by default.
It will take you from a blank page in your document...
...to a page that contains your Company Logo.
Go to your Documents page and either create a new blank document by selecting + New Document or open an existing document.
- To access the Page Master, click on the Page Master button in the toolbar, top right of the screen as shown below.
- Select the type of page, such as "Title Only", that you want your company logo to appear on from the Master tree on the left.
- Insert your company logo by clicking on Image in the toolbar.
- Select the company logo from either your computer or web search/cloud drive
- In the object inspector go to Properties > LAYOUT.
- Position and resize the logo to how you want it to appear on the Page.
- At the top right of the screen, click on the button to the left of the Page Master button to return to the normal view.
- For your company logo to appear on multiple types of pages, repeat steps 1 through to 6 for each page.
- Your company logo now appears on all the pages.