Sometimes it is necessary for multiple categories in a variable to share a common, or unit, range.
A data set with a variable that has more than one category.
The simplest way of creating a unit range is to:
- Go to the Data Sets tree.
- Select the variables you want to recode.
- In the Object Inspector on the right, click Properties > DATA VALUES > Values to edit the Value Attributes.
- Manually recode the Value of each category such that they have a common range.
- Press OK to save the changes.