In order for someone to access your Displayr account, they must be invited to your account. This is necessary to invite people to securely access your reports, and for your colleagues to be assigned Displayr licenses. This article shows you how to manually invite users to join your Displayr account. To learn how to connect Displayr to a company's single sign-on system, please see: How to Enable Single Sign-On in Displayr
- A trial or paid Displayr account.
- Your account must be setup as a multi-user account, see How to Change to a Multi-User Account.
- To assign licenses to your colleagues, you must have at least one paid license, and be logged in as an account administrator.
- In Displayr, go to your Account Settings page and the Settings tab (see How to Access Your Account Settings).
- Scroll down to the section headed Users.
- Click + New User to add a single new user, or click Bulk Import to upload a CSV and invite multiple users at once.
- If inviting a single user, fill in the form and select the appropriate Group membership (see How to Manage User Groups and Permissions in Displayr)
- Click Save.
- The person you've invited will receive an automatic email to sign up to Displayr with their own password. Once they've activated their account, they'll become available in your list of users.
You can also invite new users in bulk by using the Bulk Import option. This option can be used to set up multiple users and groups at once. Select the Bulk Import and follow the on-screen instructions provided to create and upload a CSV file.
Each row of the CSV file should define the name and email of a user, as well as a list of user groups the user will belong to, in the following format
The fields are:
- Name: The name of the new user
- Email: The email of the new user
- Groups: A list of User Groups the user will belong to. Group names should be separated by a pipe "|" character e.g. "Group 1|Group 2|Group 3".
- Any groups that do not exist will be created.
- Group names are not case-sensitive.
- The groups field can be left blank to create a user who is not part of any groups.
How to Access Your Account Settings
How to Manage User Groups and Permissions in Displayr
How to Reassign a License to a New User
Please sign in to leave a comment.