This article describes how to reassign one of your Displayr licenses to a different user. Note that there are restrictions on how many times a license can be reassigned.
You must have at least one paid Displayr license, your account must be a Multi-User account and the user you want to take over the license should already be invited to your Displayr account (see How to Invite New Users to Your Displayr Account)
1. In Displayr, go to your Account settings page and the Licenses tab (see How to Access Your Account Settings)
2. You should see a button labelled Unassign next to the person whose license you want to reassign. Click this button.
3. A new button will become available, labelled Assign. Click this button.
4. A dialog will appear with a drop-down containing the logins of all users with access to your Displayr account. Select the person you want to have the license and click OK.
If you have previously assigned an annual license to a user, and that user no longer needs to edit documents, you can remove the license assignment by clicking the Unassign button. This will return the license to the Unassigned row, whence it can be assigned to a different user. Please note:
- If you unassign a License by mistake, you can immediately assign it back to the same user provided that you have not made any other changes in the meantime.
- Except as noted in the previous point, you cannot assign an annual license to a user who had one within the preceding 7 days.
- Because each license is intended for use for one person for the year, we limit the number of transfers for each license up to 2 times per year.