This article describes how to reassign one of your Displayr licenses to a different user. Note that there are restrictions on how many times a license can be reassigned as outlined below.
At least one paid Displayr license
The user to take over the license must have accepted your invitation to your account (see How to Invite New Users to Your Displayr Account)
1. In Displayr, go to your Account settings page and the Licenses tab (see How to Access Your Account Settings).
2. Find the license you want to transfer and click Unassign next to it. Now it is available to reassign.
3. Click the new Assign button that becomes available.
4. Select the person you want to have the license from the drop-down and click OK.
If you have previously assigned an annual license to a user, and that user no longer needs to edit documents, you can remove the license assignment by clicking the Unassign button. This will return the license to the Unassigned row, whence it can be assigned to a different user. Please note:
- If you unassign a License by mistake, you can immediately assign it back to the same user provided that you have not made any other changes in the meantime.
- Except as noted in the previous point, you cannot assign an annual license to a user who had one within the preceding 7 days.
- Because each license is intended for use for one person for the year, we limit the number of transfers for each license up to 2 times per year.
How to Access Your Account Settings
How to Change to a Multi-User Account
How to Invite New Users to Your Displayr Account
How to Manage User Groups and Permissions in Displayr
Teaching Yourself Displayr (Self-Guided Learning)
Please sign in to leave a comment.