This article describes how to identify interesting tables in your Displayr project.
A Displayr document with multiple table outputs or crosstabs.
- Select multiple outputs at once or select them at the folder level in the Pages tree.
- Go to any of the following menu options:
- Anything > Page Design > Page > Report > Identify Interesting Tables
- Anything > Report > Identify Interesting Tables
- Table > Report > Identify Interesting Tables
- A new page will be inserted in the Pages tree labeled "Most Interesting Results" with details of which input tables have been identified as interesting results.
The 0-5 scores for each table are worked out based on the z-Statistics of the table. For each table, the script identifies the z-Statistic with the largest magnitude (absolute value) and caps this value at 5. The z-Statistics on a table can be checked by selecting Statistics - Cells > z - Statistic.
OPTIONAL: You can create a heatmap to visualize the interesting results by going to Visualization > Heatmap and using the "Most Interesting Results" table as Inputs > DATA SOURCE > Output in 'Pages'.