This article describes how to create a summary table for every question in the data set (excluding any that are marked as hidden). This is a great way to Check Your Data and review your Variable Sets.
- A Displayr document with a data set.
- OPTIONAL: If you have multiple data sets in your document, select the data set that you wish to create summary tables for in the Data Sets tree.
- Go to any of the following menu options:
- Anything > Page Design > Page > Report > Summary Tables
- Anything > Report > Summary Tables
- Table > Report > Summary Tables
- A new folder will be inserted at the bottom of the Pages tree containing summary tables of each question in the data set: