This article describes how to create a summary table for every question in the data set (excluding any that are marked as hidden). This is a great way to Check Your Data and review your Variable Sets.
Summary tables can contain multiple statistics, such as both percentages and counts, and they can also be one or two-dimensional in terms of the data that they represent (this is determined by the Variable Set Structure).
- A Displayr document with a data set.
- OPTIONAL: If you have multiple data sets in your document, select the data set that you wish to create summary tables for in the Data Sets tree.
- Go to any of the following menu options:
- Anything > Page Design > Page > Report > Summary Tables
- Anything > Report > Summary Tables
- Table > Report > Summary Tables
- A new folder will be inserted at the bottom of the Pages tree containing summary tables of each question in the data set:
Manipulating tables and controlling their appearance
The appearance of a table is governed by:
- The properties of the Variable Set:
- The selections in the Inputs and Properties sections of the Object Inspector on the right of the screen: