This article describes how to create a summary table for every question in the data set (excluding any that are marked as hidden). This is a great way to Check Your Data and review your Variable Sets.
A Displayr document with a data set.
- Go to any of the following menu options:
- Anything > Page Design > Page > Report > Summary Tables
- Anything > Report > Summary Tables
- Table > Report > Summary Tables
- A new folder will be inserted at the bottom of the Pages tree containing summary tables of each question in the data set:
Creating Summary Tables and Crosstabs goes through various ways of modifying the data shown in your tables.