This article describes how to create multiple banner outputs at once or in batch form.
This is similar to How to Create Lots of Crosstabs, except it allows you to place multiple variable sets side by side as banners in the table columns.
A Displayr document and data set.
- Go to any of the following menu options:
- Anything > Page Design > Page > Report > Banner Tables
- Anything > Report > Banner Tables
- Table > Report > Banner Tables
- Select the variable(s) you would like to appear in the rows. You can select multiple variables by holding down the "ctrl" or "shift" key.
- Select the variable(s) you would like to appear in the banner as columns. You can select multiple variables by holding down the "ctrl" or "shift" key.
- Any Nominal - Multi, Binary - Grid and Numeric - Grid variable sets will be copied and flattened before using them in the rows of a table. The flattened copy will contain all of the cells from the original question in a single row. Note, only Nominal, Binary - Multi and Binary - Multi (Compact) variable sets can be used in the banner.
- A new folder will appear in the Pages tree with the banner outputs: