This article describes how to create a violin plot from one or more numeric variables. You will end up with a plot like this:
- A Numeric variable that you want to display as densities.
- A categorical variable (Nominal, Ordinal, Binary) to use for groupings.
1. Go to Visualization > Distributions > Violin.
2. Under Inputs > DATA SOURCE > Variables in 'Data' select your Numeric variable.
3. Under Inputs > DATA SOURCE > Groups select the categorical variable to group by.
4. Click Calculate and/or ensure Automatic is checked.
Article is closed for comments.