This article describes how to add a header or footer, which is the text that appears at the top (header) or bottom (footer) of each page of your Document ...
To a state where the Page in your Document has a header and/or footer:
Go to your Documents page and either create a new blank document by selecting + New Document or open an existing document.
To access the Page Master, click on the Page Master button in the toolbar, top right of the screen as shown below.
- Select the type of page that you want the header/footer to appear on.
- To insert a new text box click on Text Box and click on the page.
- Type the text into the box.
- Position and resize the text to how you want it to appear, for example, if it is a footer, at the bottom of the page.
- For the header/footer to appear on all types of pages, repeat steps 1 through to 5 for each page.
To return from the Page Master view, click the button to the left of the highlighted button below.
This will take you back to the Normal view where you carry on creating your report.
Your header/footer now appears on all the pages.