This article describes how to create several bar charts using small multiples (panel charts). Starting with an existing table like this:
We will end up with several small bar charts like this:
- A table with at least two columns and one row.
1. Select Visualization > Bar > Small Multiples Bar.
2. Under Inputs > DATA SOURCE > Output in 'Pages' select the table that you want to base the chart on.
3. Under Chart > APPEARANCE change the value in Number of rows of panels to 1 (this will ensure the three charts end up next to each other. Setting this to 2 or higher would show the charts one above the other).
4. OPTIONAL: Under Chart > DATA SERIES > Color palette change the palette to Rainbow.
5. Click Calculate and/or ensure that Automatic is checked.