This article describes how to upload a PowerPoint chart design template to Displayr so that it can be used when exporting charts from Displayr to PowerPoint.
- A Displayr chart.
- A PowerPoint chart design template (saved as a .crtx file type) that corresponds to the chart type you want to export.
- Access to Displayr Cloud drive.
To create a PowerPoint chart design:
1. In PowerPoint, right-click on the chart and select Save as template....
2. Name the file and select Save.
To upload the chart design template to Displayr:
1. In Displayr, click on the Profile icon in the top right corner of your browser.
2. Select Displayr cloud drive.
3. Click on +Upload.
4. Select your PowerPoint chart design template file (with a ".crtx" extension) and click Upload.