This article describes how to upload a PowerPoint chart design template to Displayr so that it can be used when exporting visualizations from Displayr to PowerPoint.
- A Displayr visualization.
- A PowerPoint chart design template (saved as a .crtx file type) that corresponds to the chart type you want to export.
- Access to Displayr Cloud drive.
To create a PowerPoint chart design:
1. In PowerPoint, right-click on the chart and select Save as template....
2. Name the file and select Save.
To upload the chart design template to Displayr:
1. In Displayr, click on the Profile icon in the top right corner of your browser.
2. Select Displayr cloud drive.
3. Click on +Upload.
4. Select your PowerPoint chart design template file (with a ".crtx" extension) and click Upload.
Now you can export visualizations in your documents using this template. Click on the visualization and change Format to Microsoft Chart and your template will show up as an option under the Properties > POWERPOINT EXPORT > Export as menu.