This article describes how to create multiple crosstab outputs at once or in batch form.
A Displayr document and data set.
- Go to any of the following menu options:
- Anything > Page Design > Page > Report > Crosstabs
- Anything > Report > Crosstabs
- Table > Report > Crosstabs
- Select the variable(s) you would like to appear in the rows. You can select multiple variables by holding down the "ctrl" or "shift" key.
- Select the variable(s) you would like to appear in the columns. You can select multiple variables by holding down the "ctrl" or "shift" key.
- A new folder will appear in the Pages tree with the crosstab outputs:
Adding Additional Statistics to the crosstabs tables
By default, your crosstabs will display column %s. You can add other statistics for each table one at a time, or if you prefer, you can modify the statistics for all of the tables at once. To change the statistics on all of the tables:
- Select the crosstabs tables you want to change by holding down the "ctrl" or "shift" key.
- In the object inspector, select Inputs > STATISTICS > Cells and choose the statistics you want to include in the tables.
Sorting Crosstabs Tables by Significance
- To sort crosstabs by significance, you can use Anything > Report > Sort > Sort Pages by Significance
Delete Crosstabs Tables for Different Significance Levels
If you created many crosstabs tables and only want to keep the ones that are significant above a particular level, for example >= 0.05, you can do the following:
- From the toolbar, select Delete and choose the option you want from the menu.
Article is closed for comments.