This article describes how to publish data to the Displayr Cloud Drive in SPSS or CSV format and as automatically updating data sets (QDat files) for sharing with other documents.
A QDat file is a compressed version of your data set that combines the raw variables with any additional constructions and calculations created by the user. These dynamic variables will effectively become hard-coded in this new data set which in turn improves performance.
- A professional user license.
- Displayr Cloud Drive enabled on your account - contact Support to have access to this feature.
- A document with one or more loaded data sets (.sav, .xml, .sss, .mdd, .xls, .xlsx, .csv).
Method 1 - Publish SPSS or CSV file
1. Go to Publish > Export Data > To Displayr Cloud Drive as SPSS File (.SAV) or To Displayr Cloud Drive as CSV File (.CSV) in the toolbar.
2. If you have more than one data set in your document, you will be prompted to select which one to publish.
Method 2 - Publish .QDat file
1. Select the appropriate data set in your Data Sets tree and then click Properties > EXPORT > Publish to Displayr Drive in the object inspector.
2. On the next screen, select Whenever document is published > OK then confirm the file name and press OK.
3. Select Publish > Publish as Web Pages > (Re)Publish to add this file to the Cloud Drive. Each time your document is published, it will update the data set with any changes.