This article describes how to export data from Displayr.
- A document with a loaded data set
- Select Publish > Export Data.
- Select the data format you want to export to. The supported formats are .QPack, .SAV, and .CSV.
Note: If you export to a QPack and have files stored in the Displayr Cloud Drive, you will be prompted to download them directly when exporting.
Things to note when publishing data files using Displayr:
- 'Binary-Multi' questions will be exported as 1s and 0s.
- Any recoded values will be used in place of the original values.
- Any changed labels will be used instead of the originals.
- The results of calculations will be included but the code used for the calculations will not.
- Hidden questions will be omitted.
- Deleted cases will be omitted.
Any categories you have merged or deleted on tables will not be merged or deleted in the data file.
The published data will reflect any edits you have made using Displayr's Raw Data Editor (filtering out cases, manually deleting rogue responses, pasted variables from Excel, etc.).
How to Export Data Sets to SPSS or CSV Format From Displayr
How to Publish Data to the Displayr Cloud Drive
How to View or Edit Raw Data in Displayr
Article is closed for comments.