This article describes how to export raw data from a data set in Displayr to Excel.
A document with a data set.
1. Go to Anything > Table > Raw Data > Variable(s).
2. Select the specific variables to export from your Data Sets tree and drag them over to the output's Variables box on your Page, or select them from the Inputs > Raw Data > Variables field within the object inspector.
3. OPTIONAL: Nominal variables that have merged categories and aggregated Date/Time variables will display as such by default. To change this to only show the original categories and/or responses, go to Properties > R CODE, delete
ProcessQVariables from line 5, then press Yes > Calculate.
4. OPTIONAL: If you have more than a million table cells, you will receive the below error message:
If you still wish to display your table, go to Properties > R CODE, delete the lines shown below (lines 8 and 9) and press Calculate:
if (nrow(rawdata) * ncol(rawdata) > 1000000)
stop("Your table contains more than 1,000,000 cells. To get around this limitation, edit the R Code, or, create tables using RAW DATA.")
5. OPTIONAL: Tick Inputs > Raw Data > Variable names to replace variable set names with their individual variable names.
6. Select Publish > Export > Export Pages > Excel from the ribbon to export the table.