This article describes how to go from a table for a Binary - Grid question in which all columns are based on a total sample...
....to a table in which each column (e.g., retailer) is rebased using another question (e.g., visited the retailer in the last 12 months).
- A Binary-Grid variable.
- A Nominal - Mutually exclusive categories variable, or a Nominal - Mutually non-exclusive categories variable.
- Go to the Anything menu, and select Filtering > Filter One Variable Set by Another.
- In the first dialog box, select the question you want to filter (e.g., Q14x) then press OK.
- In the second dialog box, select the question to use as a filter (e.g., Q8X) then press OK.
- In the third dialog box, select Yes if you would like Displayr to try and automatically match the filter and variables selected. This option should be used when filters and variables labels match. Select No if the labels don't match and will need to be paired manually.
- OPTIONAL (if No was selected in Step 4): select the variables that should be filtered by specific filter values.
- Displayr will generate a new version of our question with the correct basing using the appropriate question label (e.g., Q14x filtered by Q8x).