This article describes how to insert and set default chart, table, and text box positions and sizes in the Page Master so that you have a standard template layout you can use throughout your report.
Create a new Document or edit an existing Document.
To access the Page Master, click on the Page Master button in the toolbar, top right of the screen as shown below.
- Select one of the default Pages in the Master tree on the left of your screen and from the toolbar, select Duplicate to make a copy of the page.
- Right-click on this Page and Rename it accordingly.
- Reposition and resize every text box and chart on the page to how you like it. The position and size of the charts will also be used for tables.
- OPTIONAL: Shapes can be inserted and positioned if required by going to Text Box and Shape.
- To return from the Page Master view, click the button to the left of the highlighted button below.
This will take you back to the Normal view where you carry on creating your report.
All the text boxes, charts, and tables are now in the same position and size that you have set in the Page Master.
How to Create a Template Document
Article is closed for comments.