Many data analysis tools are old. SPSS is 50+ years old. Excel is 30 years old. Displayr is a much more modern app, and this means that it's easier to use. For example:
- Analyses can be created by drag and drop.
- Data is easily manipulated.
- All other standard analyses tools are easy to use (text analysis, stat testing, weights, filters).
Standard analyses created by drag and drop
Summary tables are created by dragging data onto the page.
Crosstabs are created by dragging data onto the summary analyses.
You can keep adding data, building up a more detailed table.
Easily manipulate data
In older apps, you need to spend a lot of time recoding data and re-running analyses. In Displayr, data can be manipulated by directly modifying tables.
In a lot of apps, creating new variables means having to write code. In Displayr, all the standard ways of creating new variables are fully automated.
Displayr stores related data in variable sets. For example, if you have collected data on satisfaction with ten different brands, Displayr will automatically group these into a single variable set. This greatly increases the ease and speed of manipulating data (e.g., recoding multiple variables at the same time).
Everything else is easy
All the other tools that you need to use to perform standard data analysis are available and are easy to use, without any need to write code. For example:
- Filter analyses to see results for a subset of your data (e.g., males with high incomes in New York).
- Weighting, including rim weighting and calibration.
- Statistical testing is completely automated. Get the best tests applied automatically to your table without having to work out which test to apply when.
- Text analysis is very efficient, with the latest machine learning techniques built-in.