This article describes how to export data from Displayr.
- A document with a loaded data set
- Select Publish > Export Data.
- Select the data format you want to export to. The supported formats are .QPack, .SAV, and .CSV.
Things to note when publishing data files using Displayr:
- 'Binary-Multi' questions will be exported as 1s and 0s.
- Any recoded values will be used in place of the original values.
- Any changed labels will be used instead of the originals.
- The results of calculations will be included but the code used for the calculations will not.
- Hidden questions will be omitted.
- Deleted cases will be omitted.
Any categories you have merged or deleted on tables will not be merged or deleted in the data file.
The published data will reflect any edits you have made using Displayr's Raw Data Editor (filtering out cases, manually deleting rogue responses, pasted variables from Excel, etc.).