A Mixed-Mode Tree predicts the Questions to analyze using predictor questions. This article describes how to create a Mixed-Mode Tree output as shown below.
- A categorical variable to be used as Target data.
- At least one variable to select as a Predictor variable.
- In the Anything menu select Advanced Analysis > Machine Learning > Mixed-Mode Tree.
- Select the questions to be used to form the segment from the Choose the target data menu.
- Select the predictor variables from the Available data menu, moving them into the Input data menu.
- Choose how detailed the model should be by selecting either, Show fewer patterns, or Show more patterns.
- OPTIONAL: select Filter and/ or Weight to change the set of input data.
- Select Create Mixed-Mode Tree.
- OPTIONAL: To make modifications select the output and go to object inspector > Inputs > DATA & ASSUMPTIONS > Modify.
- To run a diagnostic report of your analysis, select the output and go to Anything > Advanced Analysis > Machine Learning > Diagnostic > Analysis Report (Mixed Mode Tree)
The results are as follows: