- A data set containing multiple variables that you want to show on the same chart.
- From the toolbar, select Visualization and then select the type of chart that you want to create.
- Click on the page to place the visualization.
- From the object inspector on the right, go to Inputs > Data Source > Variables in Data and select the first variable that you want to show.
- Select the second variable to show using Inputs > Data Source > Variables in Data.
- Click Calculate.
- OPTIONAL: Make further visual modifications via the additional Inputs and Chart options.