This article describes how to automatically delete tables from your document where there are no Significant Differences at a specified level.
You will need a Displayr document with at least one table created directly from variables by dragging them onto the Page or, by using the functions Anything > Report > Crosstabs or Anything > Report > Tables for Data Checking.
1. Under Pages select all the pages in your document that you want to check through. You can select more than one at a time by using the shift or ctrl key.
2. From the toolbar, click Delete > and then select the appropriate function. There are four options:
- Delete If Not Significant at a Specified Level. This option will ask you to specify the level manually.
- Delete If Not Significant at the 0.001 Level (99.9%)
- Delete If Not Significant at the 0.01 Level (99%)
- Delete If Not Significant at the 0.05 Level (95%)
How to Automatically Delete Broken Tables
Article is closed for comments.